Powered by Blogger.

My Christmas Vacation, part 3

On we go with the adventures of the b+k traveling roadshow circus!

After Brian finished working in Des Moines, we headed up for an amazing christmas with my family.  We got to spend a lot of time just hanging out, eating, drinking, and enjoying one another's company!  It was so wonderful to be home for Christmas, better than I could have expected.  I definitely could have done with a bit less snow (Minneapolis hit a record of 38 inches in a month, and the snow piles at my moms house were taller than me!)

We were able to see some really great friends and some extended family, I attended a baby shower for my friend Katie (SO excited for you!), ate Chipotle & Noodles, visited the Mall of America with my brother, got to play some video games with my bro at his house, and in general, just got to enjoy the company of some pretty awesome people!  Plus, I visited Caribou multiple times, which always makes me happy :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP