My Christmas Vacation, Part 4
>> Tuesday, February 01, 2011 –
Travel
We finally reached Cedar Falls a few days after christmas... and we were incredibly busy while we were there! I hung out with several of my close gal-pals, visited our storage unit, did some errands around town with Rich, got to go shopping with Kay & Hanna, did a little photoshoot, and celebrated an incredible new years with some of our closest friends. We also did some sweet bowling with Mike & Hanna, and I was able to have some quality time with some of my closest girlfriends. We loved it, and it was so hard to say goodbye in the end!
I think that the highlight of the entire trip was getting to just spend a lot of quality time with people. It was great to be refreshed by spending time with people that we know and love, and who know us well. We relaxed a lot, even though we were doing so much every day. I'm so thankful that we have great families and amazing friends, and that we were able to be with them during the holidays this year.
