Powered by Blogger.

Minneapolis in September

In September, I went home for three weeks - to celebrate a big birthday for my mom, to meet my nephew, to take 2 architectural registration exams, to meet with my boss, to tailgate, go to Target, and to see lots of friends and family.  Each one of those things was a success (though I only passed 1 of my 2 exams, which was sort of a bummer, though I'm glad I at least got one more done!  3 down, 4 to go...).  I had an amazing time, and I wish I had more photos, but as most of you know, I'm really forgetful and left my camera in MN.

First off, I got to meet this little guy!  Mark & Marissa's son & the first grandkid in the family.  He's awesome, and I cannot believe how much he looks like my brother.  I'm an aunt!!!!

My first weekend in town, we went lawn bowling at Brits Pub in downtown Minneapolis to celebrate my birthday.  It was so cool to be out on a roof in downtown MSP enjoying the skyline with family :)
Ben is the coolest kid I know.  He really enjoyed being in the English Telephone booth (I think he was a bit overwhelmed by all the people at the pub and it was warm & quiet in there)...
 ...So we locked Grandma and baby in there and they were both pretty happy :)
 But not so happy when he couldn't get his mitts on Rae's glasses.  Sorry Benjamin, we all laughed at your expense for this one.  I'm sure it won't be the last time.
 Look at all my great family who came out to celebrate my birthday, I am so lucky & blessed!!!!!!
I think these are my two favorite men in the whole world.  Sorry Polo, your kid trumps you :)

After MN, I went to Kansas City for a few days to hang out with Harmony & Jeremy, which was amazing... then up to Cedar Falls, then to Ames & Des Moines and back to Minneapolis.  It was quite the trip, and I'm so glad I got to see so many of you!  
(By the way, if anyone has any photos of when I was back in the states that they'd be willing to send me, I'd appreciate it.  I left my camera in MSP at the beginning of the trip so I didn't get any other photos while I was taking my midwestern tour.)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP