Lake Como
Did you know that George Clooney has a house on Lake Como? No, we did not go in search of it (though I bet if I had suggested it, Kay would have definitely done it with me), but every person we met liked to inform us that he lived nearby...
We didn't do much while we were in Lake Como; a little sightseeing, a few ferry rides, and a lot of walking around & eating. Here are some of my favorite photos.
I really love this photo... couple of guys, working on their boat in the shadows of the mountains.
Surprise, surprise. These two found beer at a little sidewalk market.
We like good food, obviously, but we also like to be economical in our travels... most evenings we would stop at a store to pick up some cured meats, cheeses, bread, beer & wine, and sit on the balcony of our hotel munching away.
I win the award for most awesome hair on this whole trip. Medusa, anyone?
The little town of Bellagio that we stayed in. In the photo below, Bellagio is the town in the distance on the left.
The view from the balcony at our hotel.
: )










Sooo beautiful! Glad you were able to find some good wine and beer :)
I love lake Como, and your photos are amazing, Kate, as always