made me laugh with the first couple pics!! you could have skipped those! thanks for sharing some special pictures of my oldest baby. he's in good hands now. I know you love him with all your might.
Glad I got to meet this guy in pic. 3 and got to know him well in pic 4. also glad i got to hang with him through the rest. sorry i'm missing the last! miss you guys. happy late bday, buddy.
made me laugh with the first couple pics!! you could have skipped those! thanks for sharing some special pictures of my oldest baby. he's in good hands now. I know you love him with all your might.
happy birthday, brian! enjoyed the pics (nice job, kate!) our love and best wishes to you both. when will we get to see you?? :)
Glad I got to meet this guy in pic. 3 and got to know him well in pic 4. also glad i got to hang with him through the rest. sorry i'm missing the last! miss you guys. happy late bday, buddy.