In Ireland and loving it
Morning! Brian and I are currently in Ireland, and we have been LOVING it. When we travel, we typically try to see and do as much as possible in every single day. But for this trip we have slowed things way down, and though we have been seeing a lot of very cool things as we travel through the countryside, we have also spent a lot of time sleeping in, reading, and eating long breakfasts at our b&b's. I think Brian has especially enjoyed the time to relax from work and nor have to think about much other than staying on the left side of the road as he drives!
This is just a quick hello post from our b&b near Killarney, and in a few minutes we are headed to the dingle peninsula. We were really excited last night when we talked to our hosts and found out that they have horses! I think B & I will be heading out for a ride tomorrow morning! A BIG thanks to Amanda for the recommendation on the b&b!
we'll be flying home on Sunday, so check back for pics next week!
p.s. I love technology... Being able to write all this up on the itouch is a bit slow but pretty cool that I can even do it from the comfort of my b&b bedroom!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone