OK Go
>> Monday, July 19, 2010 –
Just for Fun
We love this band. We love their videos even more. I think Brian has watched this video at least a dozen times, and he's watching it again right now, so I feel like that makes it post-worthy. Stienstras, you should recognize this - I know Doug built a Rube Goldberg machine once!
"A Rube Goldberg machine is a deliberately over-engineered machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction. The expression is named after American cartoonist and inventor Rube Goldberg."
If you think this is as cool as we thought, you can even go to the band's website and check out an interactive floor plan here. Super cool.
Love these guys and love their videos! Aren't they great?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY
Kate -
I think the engineer in Brian loves that first video.
I think the artist and performer in you will love this one. :) Brian may love it, too.