Powered by Blogger.

i love this girl

I love this girl..(but especially her mom!)  Allie treats me from afar by having frequent skype dates!  We'll chat, have tea parties, and even do a little dancing together over the video chat :)  Allie sent me this video a few months ago, and said that reese had answered the phone several times with "Kate?" before she was able to capture this video.  Still makes me smile :)

Hi Kate from allie and brian w on Vimeo.

B + A  – (September 12, 2011 at 3:53 AM)  

she ABSOLUTELY loves you too! We CAN'T WAIT until you are on Ames soil. Then she won't have to skype with her Kate and she can see you in real life :) And she might not be your favorite after you come visit her in real life, just ask Katie :) Thanks for loving her!

Katie and Bret  – (September 12, 2011 at 4:34 PM)  

I LOVE Reese :) Man I better start training Mollie!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP