Powered by Blogger.

Well, hello there!

Last week, Ross & Amber flew in to Madrid for a week long visit to Europe.  The plan was to spend a night here in Madrid, then fly to Norway for a long weekend, and then come back to Spain for the rest of their time here.  Little did they know what they were going to encounter first...

Banga surprised Brian (and Ross & Amber) by showing up at our place from Afganistan!  Banga and I had been working on this plan for weeks, so he could visit us while he was on leave.  We were able to coordinate things so he was able to travel to Norway with us this last weekend, and spend some quality time with all of us while he was away from his daily army duties.

I picked him up from the airport around noon, and we spent the afternoon together.  Then I sent him off to Retiro while I picked up R&A from the airport, and once we got home, I had put out a signal on the balcony for Banga to come back, and here's what happened when he walked in the door:

It was pretty awesome.  We had a great time up in Norway, and it was really hard to say goodbye to him yesterday.  Ross & Amber left this morning for Seville, and they'll be back for one epic night in Madrid on Friday before they head back to the states.  Ben, Chelsa & Aubrey come next week!

Never a dull moment at Casa de Thuesen...

kay&rich  – (June 15, 2011 at 10:50 PM)  

You guys all look awesome! I'm sure you had a great time with great friends. Thanks for posting the video.

Amber  – (June 21, 2011 at 4:13 AM)  

Seriously... you posted a video after we were in transit for over 24 hours?! Nice! Good thing it's not a close-up. Is my voice really that high? :) :) J/K--such an awesome trip. It feels so surreal to be back home again. Good work keeping it a secret! We had a blast!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP