Powered by Blogger.

Amazing Family

We have a friend who travels back to the states frequently, and he offered to pick some stuff for us.  He stopped in Brian's hometown, and all our parents graciously did a little shopping for us.  I sent a short list (probably 10 items) that I couldn't find here in the states that I asked for them to get for us.  Look what we ended up with!!!!!!
Brian forgot his pillow in the states - it made its way back home to us here!
Jeri, Kenny, Kay, Rich, and Reggie, we are so indebted to you!  It was like Christmas opening this!!!!!  Not only did our parents get the few things we asked for, but they went above and beyond and put in a bunch of special little gifts for us to open.  (GLEEEEEEEE!  and some earrings, and clinique stuff, cute plates & napkins... oh the mothers totally know me!)  We love everything.  So much.  THANK you!!
(question: did I use enough exclamation points in this post?)
We love you all and miss you!

kay&rich  – (May 19, 2010 at 4:08 AM)  

Wow, I can't believe it all made it to you...no spills, no leaks. There was enough chocolate there to keep you up all night!
I love seeing your faces (and mine and Jeri's--heehee) on your blog. Keep smiling!

Matt and Lauren  – (May 19, 2010 at 4:27 AM)  

Hey Brian and Kate!
I love your frequent posts...thanks Kate. How's the spanish coming? Do you have much opportunity to speak it with friends or do they all want to practice English? Kate, when I was living in Austria I cut up chocolate into chunks to make chocolate chip cookies...it worked well, maybe you could try that. :)
Lauren

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP