the first!
Well, we are making our first attempt at blogging! I think we swore to some of our friends that we wouldn't do this until we either had a dog or a child, but I'm sorry to say we have to disappoint. It has just come to the point where we have so much going on in our lives, and so many dear friends and family far away that would like a way to keep up with our lives(we hope)! Plus, we have big events coming up in our lives soon, and we want you to be able to be part of that journey with us.
Oh, and by the way, when I say "we are making our first attempt" I really mean, me, Kate. We'll see how much Brian contributes directly - His commentary is always entertaining, so hopefully he'll be making some guest appearances.
Stay tuned as we go for an exciting ride!